1． The company is willing to comply with the registration requirement of the LPPOM MUI.
2． The company must accept the audit of the LPPOM MUI with/without prior notification
3． The company permits the LPPOM MUI’s Auditors to take a sample of products, materials, ingredients and additives as needed for analysis. The analysis cost in the laboratory is borne by the company.
4. The company agrees to apply the regulation which prohibits consumers from consuming foods and drinks which are not halal.
5. When the halal certificate, valid for to years, has expired, the company must return it to the LPPOM MUI, and it can be extended by request to the LPPOM MUI.
一旦清真（HALAL）证书到期，本公司必须将其返还LPPOM MUI。如有需要，可要求LPPOM MUI复审并延期。
6. If the company does not comply with the regulation, the halal certificate will be revoked by the LPPOM MUI。
如果本公司违反LPPOM MUI规定，LPPOM MUI将作废本公司的清真（HALAL）证书。
7. The company will accept suggestion, criticism and guidance from the LPPOM MUI for the sake of the halalness of the product.
8. If a mistake is made, deliberately or not, the company will invite the LPPOM MUI to resolve it, and if no consensus is reached, bring the case to court.
9. The company certify that the production equipment we produced the Halal products must meet the LOPPM MUI requirements, the ingredients we used the certified product equipment must meet the LOPPM MUI requirements.